Agenda AMPC 27th May 2021
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Asterby and Goulceby Parish Council. It will be held on Thursday 27th May 2021 commencing at 7.30pm, Three Horseshoes, Goulceby.
Business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda. Official meeting will start at 7.40pm or at the conclusion of the public forum whichever is sooner. All councillors should be present by 7.30pm.
Michelle Moss Clerk to the Council Date: 21st May 2021
PUBLIC FORUM – Public Participation (maximum 10 minutes) - Members of the public will be invited to comment on any of the items on the agenda or any item they may wish to raise, those items not on the agenda will not be debated but referred, if appropriate, to the next meeting
1. To elect a Chairman for the forthcoming year and receive their Declaration of Acceptance of Office
2. To elect a Vice Chairman for the forthcoming year and receive their Declaration of Acceptance of Office
3. Chairman’s remarks
4. Apologies for absence and reasons given
5. Declaration of interests and requests for dispensations - To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 and to consider granting dispensation(s), as per written requests received by the proper officer, to councillors under section 22 of the Act
6. To confirm and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 29th March 2021
7. To receive reports from the Clerk and Councillors on matters outstanding
8. To receive reports from District and County Councillors
9. To receive an overview of the issues reported to highways by Councillors since the last meeting and agree any action
10. To review the quotes for the flood warning sign for the ford and agree whether to proceed
11. To consider whether to hold a community litter pick, agree the date and assign responsibilities
12. To consider planning applications/correspondence –
a - Planning Application to review and comment on:
APPLICANT: Mr. & Mrs. A. Coggan
PROPOSAL: Planning Permission - N/008/00778/21 Extension and alterations to existing dwelling to provide a kitchen and utility room on the site of an existing greenhouse which is to be removed.
LOCATION: KIRKMICHAEL, ASTERBY END, ASTERBY
Response made using delegated powers – No objections
b – Planning Application to review and comment on:
APPLICANT: Miss. E. Jones
PROPOSAL: Planning Permission - N/008/00601/21 Erection of a field shelter consisting of 3 no. stables and construction of hardstanding. Existing field shelter on site to be removed.
LOCATION: SUNNYSIDE FARM, GOULCEBY LANE, ASTERBY
c - Full planning permission granted – N/008/00327/21 – Willows Butt Lane, Goulceby, Extensions and alterations to provide machine room, store, sun lounge, porch and the erection of a detached shed and carport.
13. To consider correspondence received since the last Council meeting:
Ref From Correspondence Action
a Lincs Police Help required to spread the message about ‘Slow down in Lincolnshire’ campaign To note and decide whether to share on website
b Fieldpath Association Newsletter – Spring Summer 2021 To note/read
c Environment Agency Information leaflet regarding grass cutting and reducing the flood risk To note and decide whether to share on website
d Lincs Environment awards Applications for projects which encourage and protect the landscape and wildlife To note
14. To review and agree the Standing Orders and Code of Conduct, for Asterby and Goulceby Parish Council
15. Financial matters:
a) To resolve to agree that Asterby and Goulceby Parish Council meets the AGAR exemption criteria and wishes to be an exempt authority, not subject to external audit limited assurance review for the year 2020/2021
b) To consider and resolve to approve the Annual Internal Audit report
c) To consider and resolve to accept the Annual Governance Statement
d) To consider and resolve to accept the Annual Accounting Statements and Annual Bank Reconciliation
e) To review and approve the Financial Regulations
f) To receive an updated list of assets
g) To review the risk log with the inclusion of COVID 19 risk assessments
h) To receive an updated bank reconciliation from RFO
i) To consider and approve income/ payments due including: Insurance –£218.00; Newsletters - £75 for 6 editions or £15 for each edition; Salaries 1.7.21 - £312.00; Field path subs £5; Income: Precept £1735.
16. To agree dates for the 2021/22 meetings
17. To agree items to be included in the next newsletter
18. To confirm the dates for the 2021/22 meetings and agenda items for the next meeting