Asterby and Goulceby Parish Council Currently has a vacancy for a member of the public to become a Councillor.

If you feel you would like to get involved in making decisions about your local community, local issues and make a significant contribution to the area in which you live or work, then this position may be for you.

Do you have an interest in your local environment, lamenities, planning and housing issues, community events, and want to make a difference then please apply by contacting the Parish Clerk Michelle Moss

You must be aged 18 years and over, eligible to vote and have lived or worked in the parish of Asterby or Goulceby for 12 months or more, or within 3 miles of the parish boundary.